Business Overview

This boutique medical spa has been helping East Texans look and feel their best since 2013. The spa is known for delivering excellent aesthetic results and personalized service. They specialize in a wide range of injectables, facial rejuvenation, hormone replacement, and there is a minor primary care component. The business enjoys recurring income and an established clientele.

Injectables account for 80% of the total revenues, while hormone replacement therapy generates the remaining 20% of revenues. The current owner enjoys a 42% profit margin and generates over $470,000 annually, only working three days per week with no marketing.

Financial

  • Asking Price: $385,000
  • Cash Flow: $225,202
  • Gross Revenue: $464,161
  • EBITDA: N/A
  • FF&E: N/A
  • Inventory: $1,000
  • Inventory Included: Yes
  • Established: 2013

Detailed Information

  • Property Owned or Leased:N/A
  • Property Included:N/A
  • Building Square Footage:350
  • Lot Size:N/A
  • Total Number of Employees:1
  • Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment:N/A
About The Facility:

This professionally decorated medical spa consists of two rooms, a patient lobby, and a treatment room.

Is Support & Training Included:

The Seller desires to retire but would be available to assist in a smooth transition to maintain the client base.

Purpose For Selling:

Preparing for retirement

Pros and Cons:

Master Injector and skilled health care practitioner.

Opportunities and Growth:

Increase business hours, implement a marketing plan, expand services, and offer retail.

Established Franchise:

This Business Is An Established Franchise

Additional Info

The venture was started in 2013, making the business 9 years old.
The sale does include inventory valued at $1,000, which is included in the requested price.

The company has 1 employees and resides in a building with estimated square footage of 350 sq ft.
The building is leased by the business for $1,000 per Month

Why is the Current Owner Selling The Business?

There are all types of reasons people choose to sell businesses. Nonetheless, the real factor and the one they tell you might be 2 completely different things. As an example, they might state "I have too many other commitments" or "I am retiring". For many sellers, these reasons stand. But, for some, these may simply be justifications to try to hide the reality of altering demographics, increased competitors, recent reduction in revenues, or an array of other factors. This is why it is very crucial that you not depend entirely on a vendor's word, but instead, make use of the seller's solution together with your overall due diligence. This will repaint an extra practical image of the business's present scenario.

Existing Debts and Future Obligations

If the existing company is in debt, which numerous businesses are, then you will have reason to consider this when valuating/preparing your deal. Many operating businesses borrow money in order to cover items such as supplies, payroll, accounts payable, and so on. Bear in mind that sometimes this can imply that earnings margins are too tight. Many businesses fall into a revolving door of taking on debt as a way to pay back various other loans. In addition to debts, there may additionally be future obligations to think about. There may be an outstanding lease on tools or the structure where the business resides. The business may have existing agreements with vendors that should be met or might result in fines if terminated early.

Understanding the Customer Base, Competition and Area Demographics

Just how do companies in the area bring in brand-new customers? Often times, businesses have repeat clients, which develop the core of their daily revenues. Certain elements such as new competition growing up around the area, roadway building, and also staff turn over can impact repeat consumers as well as adversely influence future profits. One essential point to consider is the location of the business. Is it in an extremely trafficked shopping center, or is it concealed from the highway? Certainly, the more people that see the business often, the better the possibility to develop a returning consumer base. A final idea is the basic area demographics. Is the business placed in a densely inhabited city, or is it situated on the outside border of town? Exactly how might the local mean household income impact future earnings prospects?