Listing ID: 35540
– Traditional Mom & Pop Operation with very low expenses
– Historical Popular Location since the 1960’s
– 700 SQ FT — only does pick up and delivery
– Owner has been here 9 years, established in this location since 1960’s
– 5 year lease only increases $100 every 5 years (negotiable)
– No in house delivery, all third party applications
– Sells only slices & sodas, high profit items
– Closed Monday & Tuesday’s, Hours 4pm-12am
– Owner closes 3 months a year for vacations
– Close proximity to doctor’s offices, schools, churches, new developments etc. great for potential catering opportunity.
– Current owner doesn’t do any catering
– Seating for 9 customers
– Has Grubhub, Uber, Slice, DoorDash
– Perfect for an owner operator who can extend the menu, add catering, extend business hours and bring this place to the next level.
**SIGNED CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR EXACT LOCATION**
Business Owners: We represent qualified clients that are very interested in buying all types of businesses. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at email@example.com. Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money towards a business like yours. All communications are kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Seller Financing Available
- Asking Price: $179,999
- Cash Flow: $125,000
- Gross Revenue: $350,000
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: N/A
- Inventory: N/A
- Inventory Included: No
- Established: N/A
- Property Owned or Leased:Lease
- Property Included:N/A
- Building Square Footage:700
- Lot Size:N/A
- Total Number of Employees:N/A
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment:N/A
Close proximity to doctor’s offices, schools, churches, new developments etc. great for potential catering opportunity.
Historical Popular Location since the 1960’s
Perfect for an owner-operator who can extend the menu, add catering, extend business hours and bring this place to the next level.